- Share Saving
A $25.00 minimum deposit into a share savings account is a member’s share in the credit union. This represents your ownership in MCCU and opens the door to a full array of products and services.
Save for a vacation, education, or special event with a special savings account and watch it grow.
Dividends are earned monthly.
No account is ever too small. A smart and EZ way to save
- Share Certificate of Deposit
Invest wisely with a MCCU Share CD.
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Competitive dividend rates and profitable yields
- Terms include 6 months, 12 months, 24 months
- Minimum investment of $1,000.00
- Dividends are earned monthly
- Dividends rate is fixed for the term of the CD
- No Automatic renewal at maturity, unless previously notified in writing
- Insured by NCUA
Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
- IRA Savings
Start saving for your retirement today! We offer a great IRA Saving Account
Traditional IRA Savings:
This account allows you to defer taxes on the earnings until they are withdrawn.
Certain contributions may be tax deductible in the year they are made.
*Consult with your tax advisor about the best IRA plan for you.
- Club Savings Account
This account is for members who need to set money aside for a specific reason (Vacation, Taxes, Christmas or other occasions)